Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook XML V4.1.2 Released (& mirrored)

Hi,

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, Sylvan wrote:

> Hello Norm and folks,
>
> On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Norman Walsh wrote:
> > DocBook XML V4.1.2 has been released.
>
> I cannot validate my document against this DTD. The xmlproc output is
> attached (xmlproc is part of the Python PyXML package).

you can safely ignore this , xmlproc doesn,t support unicode yet and though
python supports this as of few releases back but i guess lar's hasn't got
around yet to rectify this

> Keep up with the good work for a structured world ;-),
>
> Best regards,
>
> -Sylvan
as for the other problem though i saw normans mail yesterday have'nt got around
to try the V4.1.2 yet will check it tonight my time will let you know unless
somebody does it earlier

hope this helps
regards
 --