Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook XML V4.1.2 Released (& mirrored)

/ Sylvan Ravinet <sylvan@ravinet.com> was heard to say:
| ok. This is the only validating XML parser (well I thought it was...) that
| I found having a command-line utility. Which tool are you using over
| there?

Um, I use a little Xerces app to do my validating XML parses. And I use
nsgmls with -wxml and the right declaration.

| I just found that the SAXCount command-line tool (sample application) from
| Apache Xerces-C++ is suitable for this task.

Yeah, that'd do it. I'm using the Java one myself.

| BTW, what is the way to specify to psgml another parsing command-line
| (other than hardcoded) for xml, inside .emacs?

Uh, I'm not sure bug a quick grep for 'nsgmls' inside the *.el files
ought to turn something up :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | It is as easy for the strong man to be
http://nwalsh.com/            | strong, as it is for the weak to be