Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: customizing the stylesheets

/ Frederic Dubuy <f.dubuy@atrid.fr> was heard to say:
| a little bit. But I don't find the way to :
| - suppress empty pages between chapters

I can't imagine how you're *getting* blank pages between chapters, so
I don't know. What backend are you using?

| - customize the page headings (to add the book's title, the version and so on)

You have to redefine some functions for this, look at the
[first-]page-inner-{header,footer} functions in dbcompon.dsl.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The universe that we observe has
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | precisely the properties we should