Subject: DOCBOOK: converting DocBook documnet to other formats

sir,

I have created a DocBook document .
Now I would like to convert it into several other
formats.
The other formats in which I would like to convert the
DocBook document include

-To a website
-A PosScript document
-a Tex source file or a RTF(Rich Text Format

which could be read with WordPerfect,Word, StarWriter
and other wordprocessors.

I would be glad if you could provide me the links
where I could information about the following.

you could mail to me at the following address
lin_lin123@yahoo.com

thanking you
lin