Subject: RE: please only post the context you need (was Re: DOCBOOK: FW:problems with jade.)

Apologies.

Dear list,
   To all. I am sorry that I have loaded the list with un-needed traffic.

Phill

PS.

I am still new at deciding how much to send back to a post and if I should
only send to the source or cc to the list.  I do not want to be saying
things that are wrong without giving the chance for those that know more to
correct me.  Neither do I want to be too terse.