Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: glossary in Appendix

/ camille@mandrakesoft.com was heard to say:
| Is there a special reason why one cannot place a glossary directly in an
| appendix?
| How can I do that without using an intermediary sect1?

Looks like a bug to me. You can put a glossary in a chapter but not
an appendix. Interestingly, the content model of preface and appendix
are the same, but are different from the content model of chapter.

In the general spirit of looseness that we've adopted, it probably makes
sense to loosen preface and appendix.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The stone fell on the pitcher? Woe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | to the pitcher. The pitcher fell
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | on the stone? Woe to the