Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: RFE: Date Format

    David> REQUEST FOR ENHANCEMENT -----------------------

    David> <year> numerical, from 0 to infinity (I guess)

Not a good guess:

1) There is and never was a year 0 - The Common Era (C.E. a.k.a. A.D.)
   begins in year 1.
2) Whilst it is unlikely that the LDP would need it, it is possible
   that people using DocBook might wish to refer to dates Before the
   Common Era (B.C.E. a.k.a. B.C.).

So I suggest the valid value for the year be any non-zero interger
(negative values to be treated as B.C.E. dates).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire