Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook V4.1 RPM's

On Mon, 08 Jan 2001, lloy0076@rebel.net.au wrote:

> Do they exist anywhere? I'm doing some documentation and the only
> "official" (but broken) RPMs from RedHat are for V3.1...

I have some at http://www.ibiblio.org/godoy/   --- The "table of
contents" there is what I intend to put there, not what is already
there :o) If you have tetex 1.0.7, you may --force the installation.

--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.