Subject: DOCBOOK: psgml and emacs

Hi,

I'm trying to get emacs to do the parsing of sgml with the psgml add-on.

I've got two systems.  One works, one does not.

One is a Mandrake 7.0 (works)
One is a Mandrake 7.2 (does not work)

The system configurations are completely identical, however, when I try to
do anything using the sgml tools in xemacs on the 7.2 box, I get:

/usr/lib/sgml/docbook.dtd line 72 col 20 entity CHAPTER
/home/andrew/mail_book/testing.sgml line 1 col 60
Delimiter MDC (>) expected; at: "[euro  ]">

Everything is the same as far as setup of docbook-4.1 on both boxes,
however, they both came with packages for sgml and docbook per default
install.  These are little bit different here and there, however, the
files near where this error is claiming to accur are identical.

Diffing /usr/lib/sgml/docbook-4.1/docbook.cat,docbook.dtd are identical on
both systems.

I've tried various alterations to all "euro" comments and nothing has thus
far gotten me past this error.

Also, all "euro" references are the same on both systems.

Where could I be going wrong here?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Please cc: me, for I am not on the docbook list at this time.

Sincerely,

Andrew T. Scott