Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: "How do I represent...?"

I've started a small list of issues and URLs; I'll send out a copy
once I've had time to flesh it out a bit. At that point I'd like any
comments on whether it's worth maintaining.

If anyone has any specific questions and answers they'd like to see
added, please drop me a line.

I suppose this is a good time to ask some of my questions.

* How should security/sensitivity information be stored? I would
expect there to be three general classes: "public", "private", and
"<partner name>", to indicate that the document can be shared with a
given partner or customer. The last option could be a list of
companies or individuals.

* I would like to formalize the "See also" concept. I don't think a
bibliography is what I'm aiming for, although if that should be used,
that's fine. I intend to provide a unique document identifier to each
document, and I would like to be able to provide a list of such
identifiers in the meta-information for each document, perhaps with a
relationship value to indicate the relevance of the other document.

-John