Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Is it possible in DocBook?

Hello

You should ask these questions and others Russian language related stuff at
the RU-SGML mailing list. Folks there are most helpful.

The list is homed at http://xtalk.price.ru/SGML. Look at the bottom of the
page. There's also a teitools dedicated list there.

Regards,
Andrey Taranov,
Customized Information Systems,
Moscow, Russia