Subject: DOCBOOK: DocBook Table-Print-Errors

Hi, I have some problems with the print-output from the table example delivered with O'Reillys DocBook. The html-version seems to be correct (with IE5.5).
The version for printing (.ps or .pdf) shows some errors: I use the SGML-environment delivered with the SuSE 7.0 - Linux-Distribution and transform the .sgml with db2html and db2ps.
Thanks in advance for any hint.

Detlef