Subject: DOCBOOK: Indicating Edits

I am trying to edit documents that other people have written with DocBook SGML.
I'd like to be able to make changes visible (e.g. deleted text appearing with a
strike through
it and added text another color).  Are there any tags in DocBook that indicate
edits or
lead to this type of formatting?  What do other people do for editing?

Thanks,
Jamie Smedsmo