Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: glosslist inside glossdiv

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Norman Walsh wrote:

> / Horacio <homega@ciberia.es> was heard to say: | would it be
> possible to include a <glosslist> inside a <glossdiv> |
> element?
>
> A glosslist is just a wrapper around glossentry elements.
> Glossentry elements are already allowed inside a glossdiv. Why
> do you want the additional wrapper?

Because somehow I thought I couldnŽt get the result with
glossdiv.  So I was wrong (ok, I had Jade broken, now Openjade is
up and running and I can see what IŽm doing).

> This doesn't look like a glossary to me. It looks like you
> probably want nested variablelists or something.

Yes, variablelists but in the glossary... oh, never mind, IŽll
see what I can get now that things are working again.  Of course
it is not, strictly speaking, a glossary (or it is, still not
sure), but I want it to be like a glossary.

Thank You,
--
Horacio