Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Article problem

/ Jordi Guim <jordiguim@menta.net> was heard to say:
| I'm new in docbook, I use XML and I work with SPY
| I tried article creation but when I tried validation I have the next message:
| validation error in another file:
| dbpoolx.mod
| Can help me anyone?

Try upgrading your version of XML Spy. I think they've fixed this bug.
(It's an XML Spy bug, if you're using an unmodified version of DocBook
XML V4.1.2.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | He that will not apply new
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | remedies must expect new evils;
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | for time is the great