Subject: DOCBOOK: exercises in docbook

I have been reading lately in the list some proposals for the DocBook.

I am using docbook to generate documentation for courses. Sometimes I
would like to insert an exercise proposal and its sollution. As far as I
know there is no exercise tag, but there is a qandaset. Some useful
thing would be to include an attribute on qandaset to indicate the kind
of qanda: exercises, questions, and so on. If the qanda is exercises,
the question would be titled exercise 1, exercise 2, and so on, and the
answers would be titled solution. There should be also an option in the
stylesheets to collect all solutions and the end of each section or
chapter of book, or to have each solution after the text of the
proposal.

What do you think?

Date de alta en inicia y dispondrás de correo y espacio para tu página
personal. http://inicia.es