Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: cvs incomplete

/ Michael Westbay <westbay@users.sourceforge.net> was heard to say:
| In trying to use the CVS version of DocBook (docbookx.dtd), I've run into a
| little snag.  Nothing is in the docbook/xml/ent directory (other than
| .cvsignore and Makefile) seems to be there.

The entities are in a separate directory in the repository. I really
need to improve the CVS documentation.

| I'm copying the iso-*.ent files from the docbkx412.zip archive, but shouldn't
| these be in the sourceforge CVS?

They are in /xmlcharent

| Oh, I just looked at .ignorecvs in there, and *.ent are being ignored.
| Doesn't that go against what the directory is for?  Is this a mistake, or
| does everyone have to create their own ent files?  (readme.txt above doesn't
| say so.)

They're ignored here because they are copied from another source.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If brute force doesn't work, maybe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | you're not using enough brute
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | force.