Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Markup for Longer Dialog Texts

Hi Norm!

> I'm not sure I understand your question. Could you post some examples of
> "longer texts"?

No problem. Here's an example (I was using para, but maybe guilabel is
suitable also for dialog texts.) In case guilabel is not appropriate, what
other element would you suggest?

<para lang="en">
You obviously did not select a document, but some
other node in the tree. The operation <quote>Delete
AMS comment</quote>, however, requires that a
document, more precisely an AMS comment, be
selected. So, please choose the document to be
deleted.
</para>

Thanks a lot!

Regards,