Subject: DOCBOOK: Silly relatively-newbie question...

I've been using the DSSSL stylesheets for DocBook for a while, and
they have worked great for my needs.  However, I now need to have them
output into a frame-based format that my employer preferrs --
basically, having the TOC in a left frame, and then all of the other
content in the right frame.  Pretty simple actually, but I am totally
inexperienced with DSSSL.  (I have programmed in LISP, however, so I'm
at least semi-competent.)  In looking through the stylesheets, I
haven't found a good place to start with this yet.  If anyone could
direct me as to where to go and what to do on a general level, that
would be wonderful!

(Or if anyone has allready written something like it and would point
me to a copy, that may even be more wonderful! ;-)

	Thanks,

		Mike

Michael Zappe

I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with
the glory that will be revealed in us.  The creation waits in eager
expectation for the sons of God to be revealed.  For the creation was
subjected to frustration, not by it's own choice, but by the will of
the one who subjected it, in hope that creation itself will be
liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious
freedom of the children of God.

	Romans 8:18-21 (NIV)