Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Markup for personal names

/ Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@LynnParkPlace.org> was heard to say:
| At 01:09 PM 21/06/2001 -0400, Norman Walsh wrote:
| >Rather than reinvent the wheel from scratch, I wonder if there are any
| >sources we could borrow from. Does anyone know of a good name markup
| >schema?
|
| Or, alternatively, be consistent with other elements, e.g., para,
| simplepara, formalpara?

I'm not sure I follow. Are you suggesting different elements for personal
names with something akin to the bibliomixed vs. biblientry content
models? (I don't understand the analogy with para, I guess.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Ambition, n. An overmastering
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | desire to be vilified by enemies
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | while living and ridiculed by