Subject: DOCBOOK: xml using DSSSL

I'd like to use jade and DSSSL for PDF transformation of docbook 4.1 xml
instances since it might be more robust than the upcoming xsl-fo
stylesheets.

So my question: Which tool is recommendable for transforming docbook xml
to docbook sgml?

Martin

--
Martin Goik  Tel. +49-(0)711-685-8365  http://www.HdM-Stuttgart.de/~goik
If you thought flashing ads on Web sites were annoying, wait till the