Subject: DOCBOOK: Inter-Document Links between Articles

Hi

Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to create a link from one article
to a specific element in another article, when the two articles are not part
of the same higher-level document?

That is, I want to replicate the named anchor functionality of HTML when
using 'unrelated' files.

Thanks alot

Jason.

This communication contains information that is confidential and may also be
privileged.  Any offers and/or commitments made within this document are
subject to contract and without prejudice.  It is for the exclusive use of
the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) please
note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information within it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please return it with the
subject line "received in error" to it.security@ramesys.com then delete the
mail and destroy any copies of it.

www.ramesys.com