Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Docbook websites

/ Roy Hoobler <rhoobler@home.com> was heard to say:
| I'm not too thrilled about the website xsl pages.  I'd like to use

Is there anything in particular that you don't like?

| Just my 'slant' on things.  If I get anything up, I'll post
| something.

Seems completely reasonable. The Website doctype was designed with
many of the same goals in mind.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | A moment's insight is sometimes
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | worth a life's experience.--Oliver
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Wendell Holmes