Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: 400 setup and configs later...

I have also been through the 400 tutorial stage you describe. The thing
that broke me out of the tutorial loop for seeing how the components
work together was "SGML for Windows NT" by Markus Hoenicka at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/hoenicka_markus/cygbook1.html
As far as my needs went, the descriptions and reasoning Marcus provided
made my linux docbook and sgml installation more understandable. However
I am still at the 400 tutorial stage when it comes to understanding the
selection and use of java tools for document processing. Has anyone done
something like Markus' work that applies to java documentation tools and
their use in Debian?