Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: RedHat 7.1 and DocBook 4?

[Follow-ups on docbook-apps, please]

/ Mark Derricutt <mark@talios.com> was heard to say:
| Hiya, on my RedHat 7.1 machine, I can see that I have the DocBook 4.1
| DTDs and everything installed (along with 3.0, 3.1, 4.0 it seems), yet
| I seem to only be "using" 3.0 or something.
|
| I'm building my pdf with the command:
|
|   jw -d jtime.dsl -b pdf jtime.sgm
|
| The top of my DSL looks like:

It's not the top of the DSSSL that matters, it's the top of jtime.sgm.
If it references DocBook V3.1 in its public or system identifiers,
that's what Jade will use.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Endurance is frequently a form of
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | indecision.--Elizabeth Bibesco
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |