Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Working with Navigation & Graphics

[Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please]

/ Ken Walton <kenw@ddd.co.za> was heard to say:
| I am using chunk.xsl with Docbook 4.1.2
|
| How do I go about creating custom navigation buttons (graphics) for the Prev
| & Next links.

You're supposed to be able to do this by overriding the following
templates:

<xsl:template name="gentext.nav.prev">
<xsl:template name="gentext.nav.next">
<xsl:template name="gentext.nav.home">
<xsl:template name="gentext.nav.up">

But, in fact, the stylesheets are broken in this regard. I'll fix
that for the next release.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | 'Heartless Cynics,' the young men
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | shout, / Blind to the world of
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | Fact without; / 'Silly Dreamers,'