Subject: DOCBOOK: How to quote these words?

--IS0zKkzwUGydFO0o

Hi all,

I'm doing a research project about hardware and operating systems, so
I've choosen Docbook to write it.

But I need to quote some words, but I don't know which tag to use.
For example, how do I quote BIOS, POST, cylinder, sector, track...?

I don't think that <emph> is the way to go... or is it? (I would like
that these words appere different in the paper (i.e. italic letters).

Thanks.

--=20
Make a better partition table: http://www.jmmv.f2s.com/ept

Julio Merino <juli@merino.net> ICQ: 18961975