Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: docbook cosmetics

So basically, I've got a *.dsl like below. Once I put in my own definitions,
how do I use this w/ 'db2html myDocbookFile.sgm' so that my changes take
place. I'm thinking this is how cosmetics are done like background colors,
font sizes, etc...

---
<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN" [
<!ENTITY dbstyle PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DOCUMENT DocBook HTML
Stylesheet//EN" CDATA DSSSL>
]>

;; your changes go here...

<external-specification id="docbook" document="dbstyle">
---