Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: A straw proposal for help topics in DocBook

> 1. Online-help peer to Set. Do we actually need one?

It would be useful for us.  We currently package our book set containing
documentation on all of our products, with one version installable into an
online helpviewer in the QNX operating system.  Most of our products can work
together, and there are many links between the books, so it is very useful to
have them accessible as a set.

I can't say for sure if we will switch over to using the Help markup, but it
would certainly be a more viable option with a Helpset.

Cheerio!

Bob

Robert McIlvride (robert@cogent.ca)
Cogent Real-Time Systems (www.cogent.ca)