Subject: DOCBOOK: RE: Need "one point rule" for Articles

Thanks,
Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Rolander, Dan
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 12:25 PM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Need "one point rule" for Articles

Hi,

I'm trying to put a logo at the top of an article titlepage, and I'd like it
right-justified. It works fine in a book, but in an article the imagedata
ends up on the same line as the title. I just found this in dbttlpg.dsl
which apparently fixes the problem for book-titlepage but it is not included
in article-titlepage:

      ;; This hack is required for the RTF backend. If an external-graphic
      ;; is the first thing on the page, RTF doesn't seem to do the right
      ;; thing (the graphic winds up on the baseline of the first line
      ;; of the page, left justified).  This "one point rule" fixes
      ;; that problem.
      (make paragraph
	line-spacing: 1pt
	(literal ""))

I'm not sure how to implement this hack for articles. Can somebody help?
Please respond to me directly as well as to the list.

Thanks,
Dan