Subject: RE: FW: DOCBOOK: Equations.

First, thankyou Mark, for stating the RFE much better then I would have.

<snip/>
> But I could live with support for inline and displayed
> equations, which
> contain PCDATA (which gets me the ISO math symbols), and sub- and
> superscripts.  If I got to wish for more, I'd add simple arrays.

Perhaps we should add informaltable to sub- and superscripts and PCDATA as
the extra elements we would like to see included in the equation elements.

All though that would mean that the equation elements would have to be
allowed as parts of an entry.