Subject: RE: FW: DOCBOOK: Equations.

<Grin/>

>    You might be interested in the MathML Module which allows MML in the
>    content of equations and informal equations.

I am having enough trouble getting my boss used to RCS and XML.  I think I
will wait a bit before adding MathML to the mix.

> 2. Why does {inline}mediaobject not allow textobject as primary content?
>    Well, we did that because media objects are intended for graphics.
>    If all you wanted was text, you wouldn't need the mediaobject wrapper.
>    (In other words, we wanted to prevent the sort of escape hatch you're
>    trying to use :-)

<frustration/>  I then go and make a text file with the PCDATA I want to
see, and use the <imagedata format="linespecific"> and import a non-graphic
anyway. Much less hassle for me if I could just use PCDATA in an
informalequation.