Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Line Numbering not working in <programlisting> tag.

[ Follow-ups to docbook-apps, please ]

/ Jonathan Marks <jm@cmex.org> was heard to say:
| > It's not in the WhatsNew, so I must have committed that change after
| > 1.73. You might try grabbing 'dbverb.dsl' out of CVS and seeing if that
| > fixes it.
|
| Thanks works great.  Now I was hoping it would work for the following
| case, but it does not?  Any suggestions?
|
| <programlisting linenumbering="numbered">
|   <inlinemediaobject>
|    <imageobject>
|     <imagedata fileref="/a/text/file" format="linespecific">
|    </imageobject>
|   </inlinemediaobject>
| </programlisting>

Uh. Hmm. I would have liked that to work. But I think I can imagine
why it doesn't.  File a bug report, please.

| Another minor issue is that openjade issues warnings when ending the
| <imagedata . . .> and <anchor . . .> tags with a "/>" instead of a ">"
| .... Strange??

No, tell Jade you're using XML by passing it the xml.dcl before your filename.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | In every work of genius we
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | recognize our own rejected
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | thoughts; they come back to us