Subject: Re: DOCBOOK:

At 11:11 01/11/2001 +0100, Broberg, Mats wrote:

>The epic editor version 4.2 includes the DocBook DTD as part of the package,
>the 15k Euro price is no longer applicable. If you are interested the price
>would be 695 Euros for the Editor and 165 Euros Maintenance for a fixed
>license.

Wow, something of a change in price! 15K down to 700.
Ask some very careful questions about 'bolt on goodies' that turn out
to be essential, before you buy though.

Its still the only real option I've seen to emacs.
We developed a wish list from using about 5 editors, and epic
came up trumps on every single one.

Now when will they start to support xml schema :-(

Regards DaveP