Subject: DOCBOOK: Docbook and Address Error

I have a RedHat 7.1 based system using:

* dsssl-stylesheets-1.64

Now, the following:

<!DOCTYPE para PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook V4.1//EN">
<para>
<address>
David Lloyd
<street>My Address</street>
</address>
</para>

Does not render at all using the print modules. It renders when I use
the html modules.

Also, when I attempted to use v1.73 stylesheets I got complaints about
the number of arguments at line 507 if docbook-utils.dsl. Having taken a
look, the $locate$ method in 1.73 stylesheets is defined as taking two
arguments but there is only one argument provided.

DSL

--
If we could extract all the evil from each of us,
 Think of the world that we could create!