Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: DSSSL stylesheets

I've been doing some DSSSL tests with a stylesheet created from scratch,
but... should I use the default stylesheet as a base and then make my
changes over it, like it is explained in the docbook guide? Or is it
better to go with a completly rewritten one by myself??

Thanks!

--
Make a better partition table: http://www.jmmv.f2s.com/ept

Julio Merino <juli@merino.net> ICQ: 18961975