Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Re: Linking in DocBook V5.0

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 07:41:55AM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
> My point is that there aren't any popular presentation
> systems (at all) that reasonably handle multi-ended links in an
> interoperable way. If there were, we could filter DocBook to them.

Something like that maybe could be worked on in HTML with a <FORM>
with a <SELECT>, and a simple javascript function attached to item
selection ?  But I'm not sure about inline rendering of such a beast.

--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Free-Software Engineer				      Ingénieur Logiciel-Libre