Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook for use cases

Yes,

I'm also using DocBook for documenting use cases.
I generate diagrams (use case diagrams, sequense diagrams, ...)
with Dia (this tool is freely available) and save them as
PNG files.

Here is how to include the diagram in your DocBook document:

<mediaobject>
  <imageobject>
    <imagedata fileref="images/filename.png" format="PNG"/>
    </imageobject>
  <textobject>
  <phrase>Insert the name of the diagram here</phrase>
  </textobject>
  <caption>
    <!--
    Describe the diagram (just few words).