Subject: DOCBOOK: Docbook "user exit"?

Hi,

I'm writing my second Python programming HOWTO in Docbook. Naturally, my
Docbook file contains fragments of Python code. There exist neat Python
code colourisers and I want to use one of these on my docu to produce
prettier output.

Is there a "user exit" mechanism in Docbook to allow me to call said code
colouriser?

I'm invoking Jade thusly:

    jade -V nochunks -d /.../html/docbook.dsl f.docbook > f.html

TIA. Cheers.

(I'm not subscribed to either list. Please cc replies. Thanks.)

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@netmemetic.com> * http://www.netmemetic.com