Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: URLs in bibliography

/ Julio Merino <juli@merino.net> was heard to say:
| Well, what really matters to me is how should I write the biblioentry...
| I can't find the right way.

Try bibliomixed instead of biblioentry. Biblioentry is the "raw"
version of a bibliography entry and if you want to use it, you will
probably have to do some stylesheet work. Bibliomixed is the "cooked"
version and should render everything you put in it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nature is amoral, not immoral.
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | [It] existed for eons before we
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | arrived, didn't know we were