Subject: DOCBOOK: Re: Transforming SGML

/ Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk> was heard to say:
| It all works fine, except for a side effect that I can't determine the
| cause of.

It's probably time to move this thread over to docbook-apps.

| Is there something obvious that I'm missing?  The equations-list file
| contains the equation:

Footnotes are processed in footnote-mode; so you may need to add some
of your custom functionality in that mode as well.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Our culture peculiarly honors the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | act of blaming, which it takes as
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | the sign of virtue and