Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Target is only technical docs?

Tim:

The structures are set, book and article but based on that you can write any
number of documents. I've written CVs as articles before.

You don't need to have elements that are specific to what you're writing,
you can always use docbook to write any kind of document you want, you just
have to make sure you're using the correct structure of docbook elements.

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that life
is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach