Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Problem with latest CVS: reference to undeclared ent ity

Hello again,

Current directory: [SourceForge] / docbook / defguide / en / refpages /
elements / segmentedlist.

I noticed that some editing was done on the example files in the above
directory some three weeks ago.

I understand that CVS is WIP and therefore could result at errors when
processed.

So where can I find previous releases of TDG? Can't find them on
SourceForge...

Thanks,

Simon.