Subject: DOCBOOK: gui elements

Before I submit a RFE, I thought I'd see what this group thinks about
some tag proposals.

Some gui elements that don't seem to be covered:

  guilink
    To describe a clickable GUI element, such as a link on a web page,
    usually rendered as blue underlined text.
  guioption
    A radio button, checkbox, select list option, or range position in a
GUI.
    A class attribute would subdivide the domain.

Some changes to existing GUI tags:

  guimenu
    Remove guisubmenu and guimenuitem in favor of a class attribute to
    subdivide the domain.
  guilabel
    Add a class attribute to distinguish labels for fields, fieldsets,
    card/tabs, dialog box titles, options, etc.

These changes would result in the same number of GUI tags, while better
refining the descriptive domain.

Let me know what you think.

-Brian