Subject: DOCBOOK: Refentry under sect4

Hi,

The TDG says that refentry can be used under sect1, sect2, until sect5.
My question: is this way of use is something that should be avoided or
not, and should the refentry title be displayed according to the level
under which it is defined (that is, it looks like sect5 when under
sect4) ?
I wonder about this, because all the translators I use don't adapt the
refentry title level.

Thanks,

BG