Subject: RE: DOCBOOK: Re: Modular Documentation

Two short notices:

1) You can import the entity files for global entities in your customization
layer;
this prevents the import into every single file.

2) It's *very* useful to build a hierarchy of entity files for this, like

customization layer imports globals.ent
globals.ent imports abbreviations.ent; textmodules.ent etc.
textmodules.ent e.g. imports all entity files from a directory named
textmodules (so it can be generated automatically)
and so on.

Another approach would be to build such files (like textmodules.ent) out of
a database, e.g. for product names, perhaps using an existing database ...

Gisbert Amm
http://web.de/