Subject: DOCBOOK: Looking for publisher...

Hello,

Are there publishers around that work with the DocBook DTD and can do their
own transformations? I guess something that O'Reilly did with TDG?

I would like to publish my manuals at a small scale (100-250 copies) and do
not want to process the DocBook XML files myself.

In short: I send my XML files to the publisher and they send me a printed
version back. (-;

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

ICL Nederland B.V.                      Simon de Kraa
e-Applications / Logistic Systems       Systems Architect
Het Kwadrant 1                          Tel. +31 346 598865
Postbus 4000                            Fax  +31 346 562703
3600 KA  MAARSSEN
The Netherlands                         mailto:Simon.de.Kraa@icl.nl

---

Progress 9.1c, Roundtable 9.1c, NuSphere Pro Advantage 2.3.1 @ MS Windows