Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Looking for publisher...

Kraa de Simon wrote:
> Are there publishers around that work with the DocBook DTD and can do their
> own transformations? I guess something that O'Reilly did with TDG?
>
> I would like to publish my manuals at a small scale (100-250 copies) and do
> not want to process the DocBook XML files myself.
>
> In short: I send my XML files to the publisher and they send me a printed
> version back. (-;

I'd be willing to trial this service.  We have all of the necessary
software already installed - libxslt, Fop, etc.

There would be some setup costs involved; customised page layout, etc.
Either you can supply the necessary XSL stylesheet or we can develop
it for you.

Would you like to send a small sample?

Regards,
Steve Ball

--
Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Zveno Pty Ltd         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas