Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Forcing a Line Feed

Rune

Thanks for the input.

<snip/>
>        eg. <para>Here is my paragraph and this is an
> <inlinemediaobject>...</inlinemediaobject><sbr>and now I want this on a
> new line after the image which must be in-line</para>

>> Isn't this a self contradiction? An inline that isn't an inline? I
suggest you use <mediaobject> instead.
Er. maybe. It's "inline" with the first bit of the para. Won't
<mediaobject> drop to a new line too so I'll end up with?:

        Here is my paragraph and this is an
        [image here]
        and now I want this on a new line...

when I'm actually after:

        Here is my paragraph and this is an [image here]
        and now I want this on a new line...

I'll try <mediaobject> out, maybe it will do the trick...

>> If you insist on the above, I suggest you use the role attribute on
inlinemediaobject and customize the stylesheets.
I've been thinking I might have to but I'd rather stick to the standard
sheets if possible.

Mart