Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: FW: Which version of xalan actually works for DocBook ?

Hi,

I tried several versions of Xalan/Xerces (FoP) and got none really to
work. Currently I'm only able to produce plain HTML-output in one
large file by using saxon.

Just exec:

saxon -o outfile.html yourmasterinputfile.xml
$(yourpath)/docbook/xsl-1.49/html/docbook.xsl

If you come any further, pls let me know. I'm especially interested
in multiple HTML-files and pdf.